Monday, November 16, 2009

"My inspiration"
Similar to the concept, this piece is adorned with deep purple swarovski crystals and 14k gold filled findings.
Earrings
Code: E167
Size: 30mm
Material: 14k gold
Price: RM98
"My Inspiration"
Babies. A pure light of new life. =) Just got news of a family member adding a new addition to the family and it is just joyous! Aren't babies just precious? Brings joy to many lives. An inspiration of the pure and innocence of the unborn and the newborn's, I used this clear crystal in a 14k gold filled hoop. Simple, angelic yet captivating. Just lovely!


Earrings

.:Innocence:.
Code: E152
Material: 14K gold
Price: RM108

"My Inspiration"
Just last week, I met up with an old friend. With her busy schedule, it is a rare occassion we meet and everytime we do, we share so much. We talk, talk and talk. It was a great evening together, possibly ate too much too...Here's a piece I made out of that lil' get-together. It tells a story about her life at the moment, using the mix of colours. A lil' bit of red (her fire-y passion in life), pink (her loving self), yellow (mischievous side), green (her poised and calm stature) - sums her up. My dear friend, Su.


Necklace

.:Born-to-be-wild:.
Code: N032
Material: 14K gold
Price: RM176

"My Inspiration"
It's that time of the year where my friend's are joining the marriage club, one-by-one. With much joy & excitement in the wedding preps, I was in the mood for LOVE. This piece is inspired by my friend Mary. She will be getting married end of this year and having given the honour to be in her wedding party & being part of the wedding process has been great! Reminds me very much of the times I went through preparing my own Big Day!......Here's a bubbly (circular hoop) rosey (mix of several quartz) coloured piece symbolising her character aka Ms. Reese Witherspoon. If you meet her, you'll know what I mean. =)

Earrings
.:Bride-To-Be:.
Code: E151
Material: 14K gold
Price: RM138

"My Inspiration"
I had just attended my best friend's week long pre-wedding celebration leading up to her wedding day. They were days filled with much fun, culture, laughter, myriad colours & memories to keep. We had a wonderful hen's night, ate good food, shared many thoughts and that was her last night as a bachelorette. =) Here's a toast to you my dear friend, you inspired me with this pair of dark purple teardrop swarovski 14K gold number. Spells being the simple yet demure person you are. May you have a blessed marriage. =)

Earrings

.:My Best Friend's Wedding:.
Code: E148
Material: 14k gold
Price: RM116

No comments: