Thursday, May 28, 2009

"My Inspiration"
Girls will always be girls & being vain is BIG in our vocabulary. =P I love all things beeautiful & looking good is like giving myself a treat. Here's a piece to all things dainty, delicate and refined.

Necklace
.:Mirror, Mirror - Who's the fairest in the world:.
Code: N030
Length: Approx. 42cm
Price: RM98

"My Inspiration"

I love Roses. Especially white roses. Whilst daydreaming on the way back home, I remembered passing by beautiful fluffy white cotton-looking flowers that were planted alongside the PD "trunk" road. It felt like Spring-Autumn season in Malaysia. Haha, was a rare pretty sight. Hence, the creation of this rosey elegant piece linked with a teardrop Australian Serpentine Jade.
Earrings
.:Roselle:.
Code: E145
Price: RM98

5 comments:

ToyGirl said...

Bravo on your new collection!!! And thank you for the dedication. :) So sweet. Looking forward to more and more 'inspired' pieces from you darling. Muaks!!!

Lynzgallery said...

With pleasure babe. More more more to come!! =)Hehe...

Mary-Ann said...

Babe, I'm loving all your flower-inspired pieces! Lovely!

petrina said...

i love the vanity necklace! Any versions as a bracelet?

LynzGallery said...

Hi Pet! Glad you love the vanity necklace. =) However, it only comes in the necklace and is a 1pc item only. Would you like to own it? I can reserve it for you. =)