Friday, July 3, 2009

Moreee Buttons!

"My inspiration"
Whilst deciding what I should do with these set of buttons, I thought about my friend who had just been in a relationship. Just sitting with her over some drinks, I could feel her LOVE vibe around me constantly and that glow on her face was so radiant, it made me smile. I'm so happy she has found someone who truly loves her and understands her the way she is. With that, I created this chic yet sophisticated number as a representation of who she is, strong, addicted to pain (tatts&piercings), genuine, feminine & a good friend to me. You know who you are. =)
Necklace
.:Ms. Jinchivitis:.
Code: N033
Style: Choker
Price: RM88

"My inspiration"
Found these unique pieces of clear buttons with gold centerpieces & thought it'd make a really funky bracelet. Here I slung them individual buttons together with a bronze coloured ribbon to create that funky yet feminine look to it. Something different & I like it! Do you? =)

Bracelet
.:Funky-Junkie:.
Code: B030
Price: RM58

No comments: