Monday, November 8, 2010

"My Inspiration"
Parc Guell - A rocky hill with trees and vegetation in Barcelona. A park I enjoyed having a relaxing day at, with the cool breeze sweeping across the vast land of Antoni Gaudi's mosaic work. Designed to bring peace and calm expected of a park. Loved just sitting around and enjoying the view of Barcelona at its peak. :-)
Earrings
Code: E195
Price: RM82
"My Inspiration"
Flamenco. A style of music and dance, native to several regions of southern Spain. So fluid, so elegant, so intense - an art for the passionate.

Bracelet
Code: B035
Price: RM78

"My Inspiration"
Castel Sant' Angelo - a towering cylindrical building in Rome.

Earrings
Code: E194
Price: RM72

"My Inspiration"
"The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart" - - Thich Nhat Hanh

Earrings
Code: E193
Price: RM98


"My Inspiration"
"Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred" - - Barbara De Angelis

Earrings
Code:
E192
Price: RM82

"My Inspiration"
Wreaths. The history behind wreaths dates back thousands of years and much of the symbolism lies with Greek mythology, Roman tradition with the present day usage being focused on Advent and for festive décor. In translation, an antique copper wreath-like piece adorned with a mix of fresh water pearls and swarovski's, creating a very rustic, antique look.

Earrings
Code: E191
Price: RM98


"My Inspiration"
This was a mix & match...Connected the piece together with antique copper filigree and dressing it up with bits of gloss & matt deep red swarovski's.

Necklace
Code:
N041
Price: RM88

"My Inspiration"
Hydrangeas. Produced from early spring to late autumn, are one of my favourite flowers. Here's a translation of its gorgeous-ness. Did you know? - In Japan, ama-cha, meaning sweet tea, is a herbal tea made from Hydrangea serrata. Its leaves contain a substance that develops a sweet taste (phyllodulcin) - A unique flower found mostly in southern & eastern Asia (namely China, Japan, Korea, the Himalayas and Indonesia) & North and South America.

Earrings
Code:
E190
Material: 14k gold filled stud with 2 different shades of purple jades and pewter leaf.
Price: RM82

"My Inspiration"
Vines and Greens.
Earrings
Code: E189
Price: RM82


"My Inspiration"
Indian Jewelry.
Just love its extravagance and elaborate details...Can't get enough of it. A radiant piece with a variant of two kinds of reds (matt & gloss) in swarovski's and globes of cherry quartz wrapped together in harmony..

Earrings
Code: E187
Material: 14k gold filled
Price: RM148


"My Inspiration"
The sea. Using the aqua blue pearls and Turquoise gems, this piece much represents the ocean and its wavered nature. Serene.
Earrings
Code: E186
Material: 14k gold filled stud
Price: RM82

"My Inspiration"
When I saw this bead, instantly I thought - Marble flooring. Don't you think so? I was just drawn to it. I love marble flooring...Here, I wire-wrapped it and voila! - A set of funky earrings. :-)

Earrings
Code:
E184
Price: RM48

"My Inspiration"
Roman goddess. A simple ensemble gathered from watching Spartacus! (The series) Haha....Weird, I know. Instead of watching the bloody scenes - I was more captivated by the women's dressing and jewelry.

Earrings
Code:
E185
Price: RM68

No comments: